Here at GD Chalmers, we are delighted to announce that we have secured a 2-year contract to work in partnership with Paragon Housing Association. We will carry out electrical upgrades of electrical accessories within occupied residential properties at various locations within Clackmannanshire, Grangemouth, Falkirk and Stirling.
Paragon are a registered housing association providing homes for social rent across the Forth Valley. Based in Grangemouth and own over 1400 houses and flats across the 3 local authority areas of Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Stirling. We are absolutely delighted to work in partnership with them on this project for the next 2 years.
This new partnership means we are now looking to expand the team of qualified electricians to work with us on this new contract and our ongoing contracts across the central belt.
- Must have a full valid UK driving license
- Must have experience of working on electrical upgrades
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have a high level of customer service skills as you will be working within occupied homes
What we offer
- Contract work on a price per job basis
- Weekly Pay
- Potential full-time role for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
GD Chalmers Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.